Tankless Hot Water Heater Repairs & Service
Water heating and HVAC add up to 65% of your energy bill. We can help you slash that expense with a high-efficiency tankless hot water system by installing a high-efficiency tankless hot water heater system in your home.
Tankless hot waters heaters come in electric and gas models and are designed to deliver hot water on demand. Because they don’t have a tank of water to heat, there’s no wasted time, money, or water resource spent waiting when you turn on your faucet.
Some of the advantages of tankless water heaters include:
- Ease of use (tankless water heaters are electronically controlled)
- Low operating costs
- Saved space in mechanical room
- Water conservation
Advantages to a traditional hot water heater or a hot water tank:
- Affordable cost for most units
- Flexibility (there are several standard sizes to choose from)
- Convenience (boilers can be used with gas, electricity, or oil)
- Inexpensive venting cost
- User-friendly flow rate